There are many people in the world who love to keep there files and folders secret from other people.
I don’t know what they put in the folder, that doesn’t matters.
For such people today I am going to present a trick which you can use to Hide files in Windows 10 easily.
There are several ways I am using to hide my files in windows 7, 8, 10, XP in my PC.
Many people ask me How to Hide files in Windows 7, 8,10, XP and other OS.
So today I am going to give you the trick i use to do this. Basically, I mainly use CMD to hide files.
You can easily Hide files/folders using CMD.
Use the trick mentioned in this post to know “How to Hide Files in Windows 10 without Software”
Follow the steps given below Hide files in Windows 10 and windows 8:-
How to Hide Files in Windows 7,8,10
It’s not a big task to hide files in Windows 10 and windows 8. Follow the steps given below and you can easily do this.
- Press “Windows button+R”. Run box will appear
- Fill CMD in the run box and press enter.
- Just assume that your folder name is “Myfolder” and it’s in ‘C’ Drive.
- Type “attrib +s +h C:/Myfolder
- That’s it, your folder is saved now. You can take a look in C drive. You will not find your Folder there.
Follow the steps given below if you want to un-hide files in windows 7 and 8:-
- Firstly open CMD from Run.
- After opening CMD instead of typing “attrib +s +h C:/Myfolder” type “attrib -s -h C:/Myfolder
- This is the simplest method you can use to unhide your file using CMD.
There are 2 methods you can use if you want to access the folder without unhiding them.
- Go to ‘C’ Drive
- Click on address bar.
- After ‘C:/’ fill Myfolder so that it’ll look like this – “C:/Myfolder”
- That’s it, you’re done. This is the first method you can use to open that folder
- From anywhere in your PC type “Windows button+R”. Run box will appear.
- In run box type “C:/Myfolder”
- You will see that the folder which you hided using the above trick will get opened and you can access it.
This is all, you got to know how you can hide files in windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and above.
Follow the Steps given below to Hide files in windows Xp:-
- Firstly go to desktop
- Then click on Start from the bottom left corner
- You will get an option ‘Run’. Click on that.
- Follow the steps as in Windows 7, 8, 10
That’s all. Now you got how you can hide files in windows 10, 8, 7, Xp. so what are you waiting for, hide files and enjoy.